Here at Allianz UK, everyone brings their own expertise and enthusiasm to work, to enable customers to make the right insurance decisions to meet their needs. We’re passionate about helping our customers and employees move on and up in life and business.
We nurture and invest in talent to ensure that great people build great careers with us. There’s a variety of different career opportunities which enable people to fulfil their potential and we provide an award-winning range of training, recognised in 2015 by Investors in People (IIP) with a Gold level accreditation. Other prestigious industry awards we have won include General Insurer of the Decade at the British Insurance Awards 2014.
Our Liphook office is currently seeking an Administration Assistant to join on a fixed term contract to cover maternity leave (approximately 12 months). This role is within our Engineering division supporting the Moved About Plant Team (MAP) where the successful candidate will be managing individual clients and liaising with our Engineer Surveyors to arrange inspections of the customer's engineering plant.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Day to day communication with allocated clients regarding their engineering inspections and plant.
- Liaising with Engineer Surveyors to effectively arrange inspections of plant
- Providing quick turnaround responses to queries from internal and external customers.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a Customer Service environment is essential.
- Good keyboard skills.
- The applicant should be educated to GCSE level or equivalent, including Maths and English.
- Have a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be self motivated and focused.
- Be resilient and able to work under pressure.
- Work co-operatively with other Team members.
- Communicate effectively at all levels.
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement.
- Good organisation and ability to prioritise