Here at Allianz UK, everyone brings their own expertise and enthusiasm to work, to enable customers to make the right insurance decisions to meet their needs. We’re passionate about helping our customers and employees move on and up in life and business.
We nurture and invest in talent to ensure that great people build great careers with us. There’s a variety of different career opportunities which enable people to fulfil their potential and we provide an award-winning range of training, recognised in 2015 by Investors in People (IIP) with a Gold level accreditation. Other prestigious industry awards we have won include General Insurer of the Decade at the British Insurance Awards 2014.
Are you looking for a new and exciting career within a leading Financial Services organisation? If so, we are looking for Customer Associates to work within our Petplan and Corporate Partner contact centres.
After completing a comprehensive in-house training programme, you will be based in a fast paced contact centre representing our own brand; Petplan or one of our Corporate Partners. You will be receiving inbound calls from both new and existing customers relating to our various Animal Health and Lifestyle insurance policies. You will be dealing with a variety of different types of calls such as general enquiries, policy renewals and new business. You will also be required to promote and upsell additional features relating to each customer's policy. Your training and development is paramount and once fully trained, a personal development plan will be installed for each employee focussing on your career path with Allianz.
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
• Competitive salary £19,500 plus annual bonus
• Attractive pension scheme (up to 10%)
• 30 days holiday (incl Bank Holidays) with a buy and sell option
• Staff discounts with over 100 providers and high street stores
• Social Activities for you to get involved in! (including summer BBQs, quiz nights and Fun Fridays)
• Free onsite gym
• Career development and progression opportunities
We are not open on Sundays! All we ask for is flexibility and reliability. Our operating hours are: Monday-Friday 8am-8pm and Saturday 9am-5pm (you will work 2 in 5 Saturdays - when you work a Saturday you will get a day off in lieu). You will work a variety of fixed shift patterns covering the operating hours.
Skills & Experience
• Good level of competency in Maths and English
• A passion for pets and animals
• Excellent communication skills and a passion for customer service
• Positive attitude and professionalism
• Understanding of a compliant and target driven environment
• High levels of resilience, perseverance, self-belief and self-motivation
We are looking for confident individuals who can deliver an excellent customer journey for our Animal Health and Lifestyle insurance clients. You must be a great communicator who can connect with our current and new customers, deliver professionalism with a bespoke service.
Please be aware that Allianz will require 5 years’ worth of satisfactory employment references with any gaps evidenced. We will also require satisfactory DBS, Credit and Fraud checks before you can commence employment with us.