Competitive + benefits
Date when vacancy closes
26 Jan 2017
Area of Expertise
When you consider we've more escalators than the entire London Underground network, you can begin to get the idea how vast an opportunity is on offer. We're working hard to make our stores even greener and more efficient too. All in all, this really is a non-stop operation - and that makes Property a dynamic area to build a career.
The role of Delivery Programme Manager is to support the Business strategy by programme managing workstreams - Full Line, Foodhall, Store Environment or various other new Business Cases - through the Property Programme Office governance process. Defining the scope to be delivered, engaging stakeholders to ensure there is clarity on what is being delivered and when.
You will need to understand and report the impact of change on the overall Programme against time, cost, and quality measures. You will also be creating and maintaining the individual project and programme plans, defining the Programme's critical path; tracking and reporting slippage from a baseline position; working with stakeholders to mitigate slippage risk and escalate when necessary.
Key skills and experience:
- Experience of managing multimillion projects or programmes, ideally within the retail environment
- Ability to coordinate, track, challenge and communicate the parameters and milestones of the programme
- Ability to articulate stakeholder input in an objective way and manage ambiguity in order to allow informed decisions
- Ability to focus a team to align with the brief and budget parameters
- Proven Stakeholder management skills
- Excellent Excel skills