Date when vacancy closes
27 Jan 2017
Area of Expertise
Background to vacancy/ What is the purpose of the job? What do you need to achieve?
An opportunity has arisen for self motivated, innovative and enthusiastic individual, who has the ability to remain calm under pressure, to work within our Operational Services team.
This opportunity is for fixed nights, however flexibility will be required to support the team covering training, holidays and absence.
You will work as part of a team in maintaining the Time and Attendance system (T & A), and your main accountabilities will include but are not limited to:
- Effectively communicate with colleagues of all levels to ensure accurate data capture and processing
- Delivery of effective training to site colleagues
- Accurate maintainence of colleague shift patterns
- On time, accurate delivery of T & A processes and records including starter and leaver administration, pay closure, shift pattern inputting and exceptions
- Inputting and monitoring data, reporting and administration in the T & A system
- Proactively co-ordinate the T & A support processes with robust SLAs and user guides, and understanding business user process issues
Technical skills/business skills required
- Proven track record of effective administration and data inputting of all aspects of time and attendance
- A self motivated, innovative and enthusiastic individual with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Good Excel knowledge and IT literate
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent level of accuracy
- Confident communicator at all levels
Ideally, you will also have knowledge and experience working in a T & A role and managing a process that encompasses a high headcount