Our Operations Control Centre Team is operational 24 hours a day and
performs all functions required to ensure a safe and punctual schedule
that meets our customer's expectations. Working closely with other
departments and third party suppliers, the OCC manages the daily
flying programme by monitoring, pre-empting and reacting to
on-the-day operational occurrences.
We have a new opportunity for a proactive, resilient and enthusiastic
Operations Officer to work closely with the Senior Operations Officer,
Senior Flight Planning Officer & Network Duty Manager to ensure that
we deliver the highest possible service levels for our passengers.
Your ultimate aim is to ensure that our passengers are flown on a
network that is deemed to be safe, efficient, consistent and to the
highest possible service standard with the lowest possible disruption.
You will have responsibility for overseeing the management of a
portion of the company daily flying program (Pod) and to operate in an
effective and consistent manner to meet defined targets.
As the Operations Officer you will instruct and guide the Operations
Communications Officers to ensure that there is clear understanding
and consistent application of all operational policies and procedures.
You will need to be tenacious in your approach to ensure that all
measures are taken to minimise disruption, ensures passenger welfare,
cost optimisation and limitation of knock-on network effects., To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and
* At least two years experience within an Airline Operations
Department or Flight Planning/Dispatch environment.
* FAA Dispatch Licence or equivalent (Desirable).
* Extensive knowledge of AIMS and LIDO systems
* Working knowledge of EASA
* Commercial awareness combined with interpersonal and
* Good working knowledge of the easyJet OM/A
* Ability to work in a team that strives for continuous improvement
* High degree of personal / professional flexibility (12hr shift
* Flexible attitude with the ability to perform under pressure
* Excellent communication and relationship building skills
* High degree of computer literacy, with experience of Microsoft
Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications
We want to inspire a whole generation to say yes to new
opportunities. To strike a chord with people who have the energy and
passion to experience the world around them. People who dont just
wait around for things to happen. Were as high-performing and
fast-growing as businesses come. Our people are at the heart of our
success, and we love sharing it with them. Travel perks, individually
tailored benefits, packages linked to both your and the companys
performance youll enjoy it all here. Not to mention the fantastic
opportunity to drive your own development, all while sharing in our
amazing success. It really is a career like no other.