Petplan is the UK’s favourite pet insurer and part of Allianz Insurance plc, one of the largest insurers and financial services companies in the world. Allianz is committed to the training and development of its people in line with its mission to remain a high performance organisation.
Petplan continues to enjoy record breaking growth year on year, underpinned by our vision that every pet deserves Petplan.
Working in the Petplan Brand Team, this is a great opportunity to help maximise brand awareness and consideration by delivering consumer facing marketing campaigns for the UK’s leading pet insurance brand, Petplan.
Reporting to the Brand Marketing Manager you’ll be responsible for marketing communications, PR, social media, and internal brand engagement, to help strengthen the brand positioning and deliver sales for our dog, cat, rabbit and horse insurance products.
Key responsibilities include:
• Delivering the Brand Marketing Plan and day to day brand management duties to meet agreed business objectives.
• Media promotion including, TV, social channels, digital and print mediums developing content, managing placements and reporting.
• Oversee day to day management of the Petplan brand including: brand guidelines, messaging, brand collateral, imagery and brand positioning to help ensure consistency and build brand equity.
• Planning and executing campaigns, working with internal stakeholders and agencies and ensuring activity is delivered on time and within budget.
• Provide day to day management of the PR agency and deliver PR activity that supports campaigns in driving awareness and consideration for the brand.
• Copy writing and reviewing content for a range of different communications such as blog and social posts, customer communications and digital.
• Day to day management of brand partnerships to maximise benefit for Petplan.
• Line management and development of a Marketing Executive.
Skills & Experience
To secure this role you’ll be an experienced brand marketer that’s use to working with agencies to develop compelling brand communications. You’ll be comfortably working cross-functionally and liaising with a range of internal stakeholders. Experience with Hootsuite and social media monitoring tools desired as well as a love of pets/horses. Degree educated or equivalent/strong record of academic success.
• You’ll be highly motivated and enthusiastic, with strong communication skills
• Good numerical skills, with ability to understand and interpret data
• You’ll have evidence of success in combining commercial awareness/acumen with creative flair.
• Project management skills and be used to delivering market leading activity whilst managing multiple priorities at any one time.
• Good organisational and planning skills with a natural ability to communicate clearly and lead others are essential for this role.