Here at Allianz UK, everyone brings their own expertise and enthusiasm to work, to enable customers to make the right insurance decisions to meet their needs. We’re passionate about helping our customers and employees move on and up in life and business.
We nurture and invest in talent to ensure that great people build great careers with us. There’s a variety of different career opportunities which enable people to fulfil their potential and we provide an award-winning range of training, recognised in 2015 by Investors in People (IIP) with a Gold level accreditation. Other prestigious industry awards we have won include General Insurer of the Decade at the British Insurance Awards 2014.
As part of the Petplan Ecommerce team, the role of Web Optimisation Executive is to continually optimise Petplan websites in order to maximise engagement, conversion and online sales growth. You’ll be passionate about digital, and be someone who is driven by delivering a best in class customer experience and maximising sales.
In this role, you’ll identify tactical purchase funnel optimisations for conversion improvement as well as leading and co-ordinating strategic digital optimisation projects. Working closely with the Digital Analytics and Insights Executive, you’ll identify areas of improvement and deploy via the management of IT, agencies and digital technology providers.
This is an exciting opportunity for a strong digital marketer to join a market leading brand, and help continually deliver a market leading digital experience through website optimisation.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Work with the Optimisation Agency to develop and deploy the optimisation roadmap to increase conversion of online prospects and achieve the online sales targets.
• Utilise Adobe Target to deliver a ‘test and learn’ optimisation approach using multivariate testing, ensuring the sales impact of change can be quantified.
• Work closely with the Digital Analyst and Insights Executive to gather insight from the analytics toolkit and identify and prioritise optimisation activity based on this data driven insight.
• Using the latest optimisation technology you will work with the latest conversion rate optimisation suppliers Sessioncam: looking at heatmaps and analysing customer interaction on our site.
• Manage web chat deployment working closely with the Sales Team to increase usage, effectiveness of chats and quantify impact on sales conversion.
• Manage the web agency and internal teams (IT, UAT, etc) to ensure accurate and effective delivery of all optimisation activity, on time and within budget.
• Manage Ecommerce development projects including requirement gathering, identifying deliverables, working with creative and development agencies, delivery and testing
• Work closely with the Customer Experience Consultant to enhance the buying journey and measure impact of optimisation activities on the customer experience.
• Maintain a strong external outlook, reporting on online competitor activity and recommending new e-commerce and multi-media opportunities In line with industry best practice
• Ensure online content is compliant and adheres to guidelines. Liaise with Business Standards to ensure timely and effective delivery of any changes linked to regulatory issues or audit recommendations.
• Actively seek out feedback from the business, and manage day to day issues with the site identified by users and operations.
• Act as digital expert to support the wider marketing team to ensure effective delivery of other online projects
Skills & Experience
• Digital enthusiast
• Strong digital marketer with experience in planning and delivering successful online optimisation programmes with proven results.
• Experience of deploying online multivariate testing - Experience of Adobe Target an advantage.
Good project management skills and the ability to prioritise
• Strong change management skills and experience of working with external agencies
• Good working knowledge of online customer behaviour (e.g. Desktop vs Mobile)
• Results orientated with strong financial/numerical skills
• Good communication skills and collaborative approach
• Sound understanding of online customer experience and key web KPIs
• Motivated – a passion for digital and constant improvement
• Mobile first thinker
• Good presentation skills
• Proactive/Can do attitude
• Team player