Here at Allianz UK, everyone brings their own expertise and enthusiasm to work, to enable customers to make the right insurance decisions to meet their needs. We’re passionate about helping our customers and employees move on and up in life and business.
We nurture and invest in talent to ensure that great people build great careers with us. There’s a variety of different career opportunities which enable people to fulfil their potential and we provide an award-winning range of training, recognised in 2015 by Investors in People (IIP) with a Gold level accreditation. Other prestigious industry awards we have won include General Insurer of the Decade at the British Insurance Awards 2014.
Our Musical Insurance (AMI) is the UK's leading musical instrument insurance, offering specialist policies exclusively designed for musicians. With our combined understanding of musicians' needs and the highest standards of customer service we have gained the trust of over 100,000 musicians, from beginners to internationally renowned artists.
We're looking for an Account Executive to join our exciting AMI team based in Brentford. Primarily office based, you'll be developing relationships with our retailers and partner organisations to secure increases in business. This role will require some travel to our partners in and around the London area and attendance of promotional events throughout the UK.
The varied world of music instrument insurance involves musicians, instrument manufacturers, music shops, artists, schools and colleges. The successful candidate will ideally have a background in Music Instrument Retail and be an enthusiastic, friendly and self-motivated individual with a proven track record of delivering results with passion and excellence.
Key responsibilities include:
• Managing and developing a group of key partner accounts
• Identifying and approaching potential new partners within the market
• Supporting and collaborating with all other areas of AMI
• Monthly reporting and sales tracking
• Developing retail communications and administration of point-of-sale material
Skills & Experience
• Previous Musical Instrument industry experience
• Commercial acumen and knowledge of the retail landscape
• Proven new business and sales success within a telephony environment
• Engaging people skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Strong Excel acumen with ability to interpret data and build reporting dashboards
• Excellent presentation skills and ability to convey information in a succinct manner
• Driven, self-motivated and dynamic personality
• Strong internal and external relationship builder
• Ability to work across all areas of AMI
• Able to produce monthly reporting and sales tracking
• Developing retail communications and organising administration of point-of-sale material