Job Reference: J198-A-17-2615
Employer:Ramsay Health Care UKDepartment:PhysiotherapyLocation:Rowley Hall Hospital, StaffordshireSalary:Competitive - 29,250.00 to 32,994.00
Full Time - Physiotherapist - 37.5 hrs per week.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced physiotherapist who is passionate about delivering excellent standards of care, to join our committed Physiotherapy team at Rowley Hall Hospital.
You will be delivering exceptional standards of clinical care to in-patients and out-patients. You will have the opportunity to broaden your experience by managing a stimulating case mix which includes the following:
* Orthopaedic, spinal, podiatric and surgical in-patients
* MSK and post-operative out-patients
* Pre and post-op joint schools
* Gym rehabilitation
As a professional member of our team your key responsibilities will include:
* The provision of high quality physiotherapy in an in-patient and out-patient hospital setting by performing clinical duties including assessment, goal setting, planning and developing physiotherapy treatment programmes
* To write and review treatment plans to maximise patient recovery
* To manage own caseload, time management and diary arrangements
* To act in a manner which respects privacy, dignity and confidentiality
* To be able to provide individual and group rehabilitation programmes
* A commitment to Evidence-based practice and Continual Professional Development
It is essential that the ideal candidate will have:
* A minimum of 2 years' experience
* Current registration with the HCPC
* Comprehensive understanding of CSP standards
* Excellent communication skills - written and oral
* Excellent customer care skills
* A good standard of computer literacy
* The ability to work within a team
* The ability to time-manage
* Willingness to be flexible during periods of low activity and work extra hours where required
* Willingness to work evenings
* Willingness to work weekends on a rota basis
In return, we offer the successful candidate:
* Competitive salary
* 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata for part time employees)
* Private Healthcare
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Life Assurance
* Child Care Vouchers
* Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
* Staff Restaurant
* Free Off Site Parking
Hours: 37.5 per week
Shifts: Variable to include evenings and weekend working as per rota
Salary: 29,250.00 to 32,994.00 - dependant on skills and experience.
Rowley Hall Hospital is one of Staffordshire's leading private hospitals located in a Georgian listed building in five acres of Rowley Park, only five minutes from the centre of Stafford. The hospital opened in 1987 and currently has 13 bedrooms all with en suite facilities.
Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and Treatment Centres. Ramsay is part of a global hospital group operating 116 hospitals and day surgery facilities across Australia, the United Kingdom, France and Indonesia.
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Applicants must have current UK professional registration. For further information please see applying from overseas.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (https://www.safer-jobs.com ), a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Apply for this job
Job Type:PermanentWorking pattern:Full Time Hours - 37.5 per weekPay Scheme:OtherStaff Group:Allied Health ProfessionalsSpecialty/Function:Physiotherapy
Read this before applying
* Job Description & Person Specification (69 KB)
Apply for this jobClosing Date:14/05/2017Contact Name:Suzanne Nitta, Physiotherapy ManagerEmail Address:email@example.comTelephone:01785 238 609
* None Available
* None Available
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.