Here at Allianz UK, everyone brings their own expertise and enthusiasm to work, to enable customers to make the right insurance decisions to meet their needs. We’re passionate about helping our customers and employees move on and up in life and business.
We nurture and invest in talent to ensure that great people build great careers with us. There’s a variety of different career opportunities which enable people to fulfil their potential and we provide an award-winning range of training, recognised in 2015 by Investors in People (IIP) with a Gold level accreditation. Other prestigious industry awards we have won include General Insurer of the Decade at the British Insurance Awards 2014.
Our customers require a quality inspection and repair process which ensures that we deliver the highest standards of safety and technical ability aligned to a swift and efficient repair process.
Building upon our success business performance and growth we are currently seeking to strengthen our Supply & Experts Team in the following areas:
6 areas; Cheshire/North Wales, M4 corridor, Essex, North/East Yorkshire, Lancashire and London
You will create, analyse and process assessments, as well as agreeing total loss valuations. In addition you will provide technical support and advice to internal and external customers. Covering a defined geographical area, working as part of regional and UK team, the role requires you to work with minimal supervision, utilising your experience and expertise to make quick decisions in a fast paced environment.
You will be home based, working a flexible 37.5 hours per week.
We would also welcome applicants with a more hands-on bodyshop/mechanical background who have an understanding of the motor insurance industry and would like to develop their career with an insurer that offers excellent opportunities.
If you have experience of people management, additional opportunities exist in a deputy team leader role; you will carry out a mixture of motor engineer and deputy duties.
Skills & Experience
• Experience in the Motor Vehicle Repair industry, with either a mechanical or Body repair background.
• Experience of compiling Body repair estimates.
• A detailed knowledge of Audatex computerised estimating system is essential, as well as knowledge of other computerised estimating systems including Thatcham Times System (TTS) and associated manuals.
• PC literate with a working knowledge of word, excel and outlook.
• Appropriate Motor Industry qualifications, such as City & Guilds, and ATA VDA
• Membership of the IMI and IAEA, or working towards membership, would be advantageous
* Excellent communication skills
* An ability to adapt and react positively to a fast changing environment.
* Strong organisational and time management skills.
* Negotiation skills.
* Business awareness skills.
* Analytical skills
* Good decision making skills.
* Excellent inter-personal attributes.
* Self-motivated, with an ability to work under pressure and without direct supervision..
*Strong team player.