Job Reference: 176-386.X
Employer:North West Anglia NHS Foundation Trust (Peterborough & Stamford Sites)Department:176 CQUINN (J77968)Location:PeterboroughSalary:16,968 to 19,852 pa
Running three busy hospitals - Peterborough City Hospital, Hinchingbrooke Hospital and Stamford and Rutland Hospital and so never before has it been a better time to join us.
As a larger organisation we have increased opportunities to enhance services ensuring we provide the best patient experience and clinical outcomes which will give you the opportunity and support to experience a wide and varied career within one Trust.
We offer a real commitment to your career in an environment where your ideas and skills are valued, where you are supported in developing your full potential and where your individual contribution is respected, recognised and rewarded.
Our strategic goal is 'Working together to be the best at providing outstanding care for local communities' and so look to appoint people who are as passionate about patient care as we are!
This is an exciting opportunity to join our newly formed team to assist with undertaking the collection, reporting and analysis of data for Sepsis CQUIN.
You will be required to produce internal weekly & monthly reports, as well as upload data to an online collection system used for collating, sharing and reporting NHS and social care data. You should be able to identify risk areas and liaise with CQUIN Project manager as appropriate. At times you may also be required to provide administrative support to various CQUIN meetings as well as manage, co-ordinate and prioritise your own workload.
The post holder will:-
* Be able to demonstrate effective keyboard and advanced IT skills.
* Produce comprehensive spreadsheets from data set and accurately create accurate and timely reports ensuring all criteria for the dataset has been adhered to.
* Have a basic understanding of clinical terminology.
* Ensure information entered onto the data collection system is accurate and reviewed in a suitable manner to ensure that any errors are reported and rectified promptly.
* Be able to effectively manage time and problem solve as well as work to using own initiative knowing when to seek guidance from senior members of staff.
* Be able to plan and prioritise own workload and to work to strict deadlines, liaising with multidisciplinary team members when required.
* Actively contribute to and influence the formulation of new concepts of how data could be collected and reported upon. Work with the CQUIN project team in developing and implementing the strategy to support the hospital's awareness of Sepsis Care.
* Have effective interpersonal written and verbal communication skills sufficient for supporting regular CQUIN meetings.
* Be responsible for arranging Sepsis working group meetings, produce minutes and action trackers from this.
* Ensure that the data produced is uploaded appropriately to Unify the online collection system used for collating, sharing and reporting NHS and social care data in a timely manner
Further information please contact Jemma Bowler, Sepsis CQUIN lead on 8019 or Jane Minett CQUIN Project manager on 3199.
Employees commencing employment who require a DBS Check, or existing staff transferring to roles which require a DBS or higher level DBS than currently held, will be charged for the cost of the check (currently 50 for an Enhanced Check and 31 for a Standard Check). This payment will be deducted from your first months' salary.
Appointment to any position is conditional on the satisfactory completion of the core NHS Employment Checks Standards. Information disclosed in your application will be checked and any offer of appointment may be withdrawn if you knowingly withhold or provide false or misleading information. In submitting an application form, you authorise the Trust to confirm any previous NHS service details via the Inter Authority Transfer (IAT) process should you be appointed. This includes a check with the DBS Update Service where registered.
Tier 2 applicants working in healthcare will need to provide a criminal record certificate for them and any dependants from each country they have resided continuously or cumulatively for 12 months or more in the 10 years prior to thier application.
Our employee benefits include:
* excellent pension, maternity and sick pay schemes
* on-site flexible nursery open 7am to 8pm 52 weeks a year (Hinchingbrooke Hospital only)
* access to inhouse physiotherapy services
* family friendly working patterns
* subsidised restaurant & car parking
* retail & leisure discounts
Our Values - At the heart of all that we do
We don't only recruit employees based on their qualifications and experience - we look for individuals who possess and demonstrate behaviours which underpin the core values of our organisation. These include such attributes as being dedicated, practicing the highest level of care towards everyone, showing courage and embracing innovation. We can bring those values to life in our everyday tasks by giving a smile; making time for people; challenging ourselves and others, and being open to new ideas. So show us through your application and at interview how you meet these.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (https://www.safer-jobs.com ), a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Apply for this job
Job Type:Fixed termWorking pattern:37.5 Hours/WeekPay Scheme:Agenda for changePay Band:3Staff Group:Administrative & Clerical
Read this before applying
* Job Description & Person Specification (91 KB)
Apply for this jobClosing Date:24/05/2017Contact Name:Jemma BowlerEmail Address:firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone:01733 678019
* Policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders
* Health Service Discounts
* Join our Team
* NHS Pensions Scheme
* NHS Values
* Relocating or looking for a new home? Key Worker Housing Scheme
* The NHS Constitution
* Values for Healthcare
* Why Peterborough is a great place to live and work
* Working in the UK - UK Visa & Immigration
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.