Change and Business Readiness Manager
Region UK - South (South East, South West & London)
Location London (UK)
Change and Business Readiness Manager
Salary; Competitive + bonus & excellent benefits
Location; London, with occasional travel to Stockport & Glasgow
Connected Homes is set for further growth and change with the development of new and innovative technology. The role of the Change and Business Readiness Manager involves supporting the delivery of new products, props, and other initiatives to the hive customer base, whilst ensuring that our British Gas teams are ready for the changes, working closely with the BG Customer ops and the BG field ops teams.
The Change and Business Readiness Manager will be responsible for the planning and delivery of change that impacts Connected Homes, BG and International Markets. There will be a requirement to manage a multitude of stakeholders at varying levels. Manage risk and ensure that all teams are keep informed and up-to-date with delivery progress against plan.
What will you be up to;
* You'll work alongside senior internal/external stakeholders in an agile change environment
* Develop strong and effective relationships with:
* Leadership and operational teams in both CH and relevant business unit
* Supporting and implementing new/ existing products o Highlighting risks/ opportunities to internal/external stakeholders
* Ensuring adequate checkpoints are in place to reduce risk of not meeting customer demand
* Identify training requirements for office and field teams prior to project launch dates
* Working closely with the comms, business area leadership team to ensure that relevant business units are ready for changes
* Managing multiple projects across a range of business units at any one time
To be brilliant in this role you will have/be;
* The capability to overcome complex challenges in order to implement large scale change into a large operation
* The ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
* Able to find solutions and present options, with impact
* Experience of defining processes and working practices
* Clear evidence of having strong relationships in the wider BG business
* Customer focused
* The ability to develop plans for delivery and manage risk
* Solid planning & organisational skills
* Ability to interpret and present complex technical information in an easy to understand format
* Understanding of British Gas field operations/ customer operations processes/systems
* Understanding of British Gas operating model
* Ability to facilitate workshops and present well to large groupsThe Company
We're the team behind Hive Active Heating. Set up by British Gas in 2012, we were given a simple mission: to make the connected home a reality for everyone. We're here to give you more control over their lives and homes and we're passionate about providing technology products and services that let our customers control and connect with their homes wherever they are.
We launched our brand Hive, by British Gas in September 2013 along with our first product Hive Active Heating which lets you control your heating and hot water from your mobile, tablet or laptop. We've also launched MyEnergy, a product that provides customers with helpful insight into their energy consumption.
Now, less than 4 years later, we're really proud of how far we've come. With over 500,000 customers Hive is UK's No.1 connected thermostat, and with our range of products and innovations we continue to go from strength to strength.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the 'Apply' button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing Change and Business Readiness Manager R9926991 in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.